Group Benefit Plans
Is your company considering a new group benefits plan, or are you looking for a way to improve your existing group benefits plan? Group insurance has many components, including:
1. Dental & Orthodontic
2. Prescription medicine
3. Paramedical (i.e. physiotherapy, chiropractors, massage, acupunture, etc.)
4. Hospital non-essential coverage (such as private rooms, parking, and per diem expenses)
5. Medical devices (such as orthotics, crutches)
6. Counselling services
7. Critical illness insurance
8. Life insurance
9. Travel insurance
10. Short & long-term disability insurance
11. Cost-plus insurance (a form of health spending account)
Navigating all of the available options can be a confusing and time-consuming experience. BestQuote has partnered with other industry professionals including specialist group insurance brokers that design group benefits plans for small to medium-sized Canadian businesses. With years of experience in helping hundreds of businesses find the best available coverage, a group insurance specialist is able to tailor benefits to your company's needs, and reduce costs by negotiating on price based on their continuous industry knowledge. After an initial employee survery, BestQuote will assist you in getting the specialized help you need to tender your group plan to a wide number of insurance providers and find the plan that works best for you and your employees.
Call us today at 1-888-888-0510 to discuss your options and take steps towards having better coverage at a lower cost.